Followers

Friday 28 January 2011

Love That Liebster

Hello folks and thanks for visiting.

I have no card tonight, I would just like to share with you an award I received from the lovely 
Lisa 
which I am so pleased and honoured to accept - Thank You Lisa, I don't know what I'd do without you. Please check out her blog 


 
Here are the conditions for the 'Love Blog' award.

You have been TAGGED and want to share your love?

Create a post where you post the 'LOVE BLOG' image.

You should also blog the person's link that gave you the award and inform her/him that you accept the award.

You can then choose 3 - 5 favourite blogs which you also link in your post, then each blogger will inform you that they have been tagged.

I am awarding the Liebster to 
 
because she like me is just starting out and its so hard to get noticed
because she was so helpful to me when I entered my first challenge
 
because this lady is a true lady and has the biggest heart I have ever come across
 
and finally
because she was my first follower (other than my son who I made follow me and he doesn't count!)

I hope you ladies accept my Love
x Laurie x


4 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

My Pleasure Laurie- love seeing your creations
Lisa ;)

Jill said...

You are really so sweet Laurie!
Thx for the award :)
I really enjoy your beautiful creations and I am really glad to follow your blog.
Lots of hugs, Jill

Cor* said...

aAwwwwwwwwwww Laurie. thanks so much. I am just glad to help any way I can. I remember being the new kid on the block! You are doing so well! Great creations! Take Care.

Sue B said...

Thank you Laurie !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A big thank you for the award! very sweet of you to think of me.

It's a lovely way of thanking people for their lovely comments and meeting new people!

I think I gushed a bit when I passed on my awards - I thought I was at The Oscars!!!! LOL

Sorry you didn't find your swirly papers! I keep all these papers thinking I'll never think of a card where I'll use them but it's surprising how sometimes you think - ah, I can use that paper for a certain theme!

Hugs Sue
xxxx