Followers

Thursday 22 September 2011

Moving Along With Sqidgi Digi

Good Morning blogland, I seem to have got myself in a right old pickle this week! I 've lost a couple of days somewhere along the way, and I had a major catastrophe with the wedding invitations and some Distress ink! They went from pink to brown over night and I had to start that bit all over again. All sorted now and I had my kids on a production line yesterday, cutting, scoring and gluing to make the boxes! They should be all finished by the weekend and I'll post some more pictures.

Thursday means its DT time for me again over at 

Thanks to everyone who joined in last week with some sparkle, check the main challenge blog to see if your card shone through to the top 3 or winners spot.

This week the delicious Debs has been cooking up a
'Recipe'
and your main ingredients are

3 Design Papers 
2 Types of Embellishments 
1 Image
 
We have a super sponsor this week, the fabulous Beth and

Check out all the details of the challenge, the faberooni prize on offer and the dynamic DT's inspiration for you on the MAWTT challenge blog.

I don't like to make excuses for my cards but I feel I owe Lisa and Beth one for this! I ran out of days and made this really quickly last night and photographing at night as not done it any favour either!! The image is the super cool '70's Girl from Squidgi Digi and I'm really sorry but I don't feel I have done it justice! All 3 papers aren't as wishy washy as they look here and, they don't look it from that angle, but the buttons are straight!

Thanks for stopping by today to visit me
Happy crafting
Love 'n' Hugs Laurie xx

I would like to enter this into the following challenge
Stamptacular Sunday - Just Sayin'

15 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah I think it looks great. Love all the flowers on it too. Love Hazelxo

Lisa Cornwall said...

gorgeous card. the papers are fab. x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Look fab to me hun! Love the colours!
Hugs Shell xx

Lisa Jane said...

Stop apologising .we love it . It has a real retro feel to it .. love the colours ! .. and all those fab flowers.. lets face it was the era of flower power lol
Would love to have seen all your brood sat crafting.. what a shame about the inking.. i couldn't believe it .. fingers crossed you get them all finished soon
Lisa x

Jill said...

I also wish the days could have more crafting hours!!
I definitive vote for that!lol
But I like your card Laurie, the papers are great and your colouring is always perfect.
Have a good day sweetie :)

hugs

cheryl said...

oh hun this is just brilliant,love this to bits,you really have done this justice love the image and it really is one super layout hugs cherylxxxxx

Berry said...

Fab work Laurie so funky! Great recipe too hugs rebekah xx

Pami said...

What are you talking about this! This looks great, very retro and the flower paper is perfect. You know I love your little flowers as well!

Were you not able to rescue the ones that one done by going over them again with the pink? It was really very strange.
Pami x

Debs said...

Oh Laurie - really you are too hard on yourself hun.
I love the fab retro style card - loving the flower power!
Hope you are well.
Debs xx

Crafty Loops said...

Ack Laurie, you are an awful worrier. This card is fabulous. I love all the flowers and the papers are beautiful.(PS....I have a big blog candy being offered over on my blog if you fancy a peep) Lee xx

Sue B said...

Aww, sorry about the Distress Ink Laurie. It's annoying when something unpredictable like that happens!!! and it always happens when you have deadline to meet!!
I absolutely love your card!!! It's got a real 70s feel to it, the colours, patterns and flowers are all perfect! It really does remind me of The Good Old Days!!! Fab wedge shoes (not like the dreadful huge ones they have today though!!!!) Your photograph looks really good! better than my night time photos!!
It's a fab retro card!
Hope rest of your week goes well! ;-)
Hugs Sue xx

Christine L said...

No excuses necessary... your card is lovely Laurie... I remember those flower power days (unfortunately..) and you've got the feeling just right!
Hugs
Christine x

CraftinGranny said...

Well I think it's adorable. Don't be so hard on yourself...as my daughter always says to me "it is what it is" and I love it. "Hugs" Carol

Mary J said...

What a cool card, Lisa! I love that lady!

Marjorie said...

This is lovely hun, I can sense the despair in your words (I have this feeling often lol!!), but hun it is lovely!!! Your cards are always stunning!!
Big hugs,
Marjorie
xx