Today I want to show you a card I have made following 'Christines Sketch' over at the Cute Card Thursday.
The charming little image is Lili Of The Valley and they are asking it see 'Circles' on our cards this week. I have coloured it with Copic Markers (finally I can see some improvement).
The sentiment is a rub on and as the theme is 'Friendship' this week at Crafty Catz this fits nicely in there.
The One Stop Craft Challenge have a theme of "Spring Flowers' and over at Stamptacular Sunday 'You've Been Framed' is the order of the day. Stamp Something are looking for 'Something with Flowers'. My flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts, which is ideal as their challenge ths week is 'Anything Goes' and Bunny Zoe's are still looking for 'Spring Flowers too, the papers are from the Prima 6x6 Jack & Jill pad which the lovely lady at Cuddly Buddly sent me free of charge because they didn't have the one I wanted in stock, the satin ribbon is from Ribbon Girl the other is from my stash and I have used Magnolia Doo Hickey Lace Boarder die and a Cuttlebug 'Arrows' die.
Thank you for looking
Love 'n' Hugs Laurie x
Almost forgot!! I was given this lovely award by Hazel last week,
I was given this award a couple of weeks ago by the lovely Lisa and please forgive for using the same info about me!
Step 1 - Make a post linking back to the person who gave you the award!
Step 2 - Share 7 random things about yourself
Step 3 – Award 7 recently discovered bloggers with this award
Step 4 – Contact these bloggers and tell them they’ve won the award.
So 7 Random things about me.
I am passing this on to the last 7 blogs I've been drawn to
- I was born and lived on a travelling fairground.
- My Great Grandfather was a Lion Tamer 'The Great Lorenzo' with Sedgewicks Menagerie (Picture posted below this time for Sue)
- My wedding was NOT like 'Big Fat Gypsy Weddings'
- I had twins when my eldest son was only 18 months old giving me 3 under 2 years old!
- I sell ice cream & fish & chips for a living and eat a lot of it (especially ice cream)
- My knees dislocate and I don't like it - it hurts
- I am desperate to visit Las Vegas - it's top of my bucket list