Followers

Wednesday 1 May 2013

Heck of a Fashion Challenge

Hello again, you will be fed up with me soon, you don't hear from me for ages then two posts in two days! I must be getting back on a roll - NOT! Well I am trying but the creative juices aren't flowing too easily, it's a good job I got months ahead of myself in the DT work!!

Today is a new challenge as it's the first of the month (already!) at

HECK OF A CHALLENGE

and this month the theme is

Fashion

We have some fab new teammies joining us so please pop along and show them some love (I need to too as I have been AWOL for too long!
I've used one of the gorgeous Uptown Girls from Stampin' Bella this is Audrey and I think she's super glam!! The sentiment is also a Stampin Bella but I retyped it up on the PC so I could fit it in a circle die cut. The papers and the pearl swirl are MME from last summer I think they are called Hello Sunshine.

Pop along to the main challenge blog for all the details of the challenge, some fabulous inspiration and the prize that is on offer the the fabulous Mandy's and their fabulous store

The Craft and Hobby Store 
at Heckmondwike 
and the online sister store


That's all from me today, another Bank Holiday this weekend so I hope I'm busy

Love 'n' Hugs Laurie xx

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges
Creative Card Crew - Bling
Tiddly Inks - Movie Inspiration (Pretty Woman)
I'm Hoping Stampin' Bella images count for Tiddly Inks challenge still?
Bearly Mine - Anything Goes
Die Cuttin' Diva's - Anything Goes
Totally Gorjuss - Ribbon & Pearls
Crafty Ribbons - Anything Goes with Ribbon
Bunny Zoes - Favourite Colour Combo (Anything Monotone)
MMCS - Spots or Stripes


30 comments:

Janice said...

Great stamp and papers Laurie and a super card. Lovely colouring too. Hope you're busy over the holiday weekend - could be doing with being a bit warmer! Jx

Sharon said...

This is lovely Laurie. As the sentiment says - classy and fabulous.
Hugs Sharon. x

Unknown said...

Hi Laurie Def classy and fabulous I need more of these stamps they are gorgeous and luv your colours, a beautiful take on Fashion.
Chris x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Laurie, I like the image the papers and the pearl swirls.
Kevin xx

Sue said...

Stunning card Laurie. I love the glam image, gorgeous colour scheme and such wonderful detailing
hugs Sue xx

SD pooja said...

Fabulous card ! loved the warm colors !

Dewi Lestari said...

Everything is so perfect.. Really love this
Hugs
Dewi

mags said...

Beautiful card Laurie. Lovely image and sentiment and gorgeous colour.
mags
x

Tammy said...

WOW this is beautiful Laurie!! I love that fabulous image and your gorgeous colors! Perfect embellishment also!
Hugs, Tammy

Lisa Jane said...

ooh this is gorgeous my friend ... i just love that colour! .. and what a brilliant sentiment ... and stunning Pearl flourish .... think we will let you off with this stunning creation lol
Lisa x

Claire said...

WOW, absolutely love this card hun - gorgeous Bella image, love the colour, layout and gorgeous embellies. Hope you are keeping well? Hugs, Claire x

Kathleen said...

Absolutely stunning card, love the mono... look and a great choice of colour, looks really warm and summery, about the only thing that does although this morning was pretty good.
Great image and great papers and oh those pearls.
Hope you have great weather this weekend.

Kath x

Carole said...

Super classy card Laurie, great colour combo. Just love it!
Hugs
Carole xXx

Bridie said...

Fabulous monochrome card! I adore those pearls.

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, elegant card.
luv
Debby

Christine L said...

Ooooh ooooh OOOHH Laurie... Love the elegant image.. and wowww to the stunning pearl flourish! Perfect sentiment too... altogether I love it all!

Hope you have a busy bank holiday weekend!

Hugs
Christine x

Marita said...

This is stunning Laurie♥. Fab image and i love the colour combo♥.

Hugs, Marita

Sue B said...

Wow! this is gorgeous Laurie… I love the image - she's adorable… very Audrey Hepburn … and the sentiment is fab and perfect with her… I love the monochrome theme and the papers and pearls are stunning!!! it's a really wonderful card hun!
I hope your weekend goes ok… let's hope the sun shines!! :-)
Take Care
Sending huge hugs
Sue xxx

Kat W said...

Stunning card; love the DP, the image, the sentiment and especially that beautiful pearl swirl :-)
Thanks for joining us at Totally Gorjuss this week.
Kat W x

Gerda said...

What a beautiful card!! Love the colors and the image you used!! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
Gerda
http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

Mary J said...

Oh that is so gorgeous, Laurie - I vet that's you when you go shopping!

Guild Master Crystal said...

This is so fab!! I love the colour scheme! Gorgeous!
Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Card Crew!
~ Crystal (DT)

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Absolutely fabulous, love the colourand layout, the sentiment is fab and the pearl flourishes are gorgeous
Lindsay xx

Lisa said...

Hi Laurie, FAB card! Love this image and the gorgeous pearl flourish!

I'm guessing you will be busy this weekend now the sun has finally decided to come out to play!

Lisa xx

BugBites said...

cute- TFS with us at DCD.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Oh this is PERFECT!

Dwie lewe rÄ…czki said...

Beautiful work. I just love your image and the colour combinations. Thanks for joining our challenge at Creative Card Crew.
Big Hug, Yvonne

Katie said...

Thanks for playing at Tiddly Inks!

Mau xx said...

What a great image and love the colour. Beautiful as always Laurie.
Huge hugs mau xx

♥Gemma♥ said...

Its fabulicious hunni and so loving the colours...
hugs and xxx
Gemma