Followers

Friday 1 November 2013

In The Frame @ Heck of a Challenge

Good Morning everyone, I'm back again this week with my 2nd DT card, this time its a new challenge as its November already at

HECK OF A CHALLENGE

and Mandy has chosen

In The Frame

A few of the DT have been given frames to decorate, I was on a little break from there when they were sent out, but as I had a little time to make something I decided to play along anyway.


I used a little decoupaged Eeyore that I have had FOREVER and I feel like I have cheated as there is no image I coloured in! Before I started blogging hardly any of my cards had coloured images but now they almost all do! The metal heart frame is from Making Memories, it's part of a tag maker set and the sentiment is a sticker so this card shouldn't have taken me as long as it did!! It's ages since I made one of these little mini cards with my Nesties.

Head over to the main challenge blog for lots of fabulous inspiration from my talented teammies.
We have lots of new teammies joining us today so please give them a visit and show them some love, also Lisa is taking a little break for personal reasons but we all hope she will be back with us soon.

All the details of the challenge and the prize on offer from the Mandy's can be found HERE and
their fabulous online store

or if you're in the area call in to the bricks and mortar shop
The Craft and Hobby Store, Heckmondwike
That's all from me today, thank you for stopping by to visit.

Love 'n' Hugs Laurie xx

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges
A Creative Romance - Metal Mania
Crafty Hands - Anything Goes
Use It Tuesday - Creatures
Crafty Sentiments - Anything Goes
Die Cuttin' Diva's - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Challenges For Everybody - Anything Goes
Creative Knockouts - Banners/Pennants

28 comments:

Shirley-Anne said...

Hi Laurie ...coloured or no this is an awesome card .This cute little fella is framed perfectly ..Love the card in this brilliant blue hues.
hugs Shirley-anne

Sammy said...

I love this! (Eeyore is my favourite! He's just so adorable.) Great colours and fab frame. Thanks for playing along with the current CraftyHands challenge. Sammy-x

Blossom Cards said...

lovely card thanks for sharing with use it Tuesday Rachel DT

McCrafty's Cards said...

I love this Laurie its so sweet and I love the sentiment!!
Kevin xx

Sue said...

This is adorable Laurie, I love Eeyore! Your design is fabulous and such a beautiful sentiment too.
hugs Sue xx

Claire said...

Firstly, loving your new look blog layout and secondly what an adorable card! If you find any hugs with my name on please send them my way LOL. Have a fabulous weekend sweetie. Hugs, Claire x

Unknown said...

Super sweet card. I love the Eeyore image and sentiment. The layout with the frame is really cute. Thanks for joining us this week at Creative Knockouts.

Unknown said...

Awww sooo cute Laurie!

I've coloured images pretty much right from the start (even outline stickers!) but my colouring has improved a hell of a lot!

Hope you have a lovely weekend,

Sarah

Kathleen said...

I certainly do young Lady, a big hug infact, no don't run away.
Fab card, great colours and lots of frame, cute image.
I did a card for last months but never got round to entering so I must frame myself and get a card done to enter the Nov. challenge.

Kath x

Wendy said...

Awwww adorable card Laurie, love Eeyore and the colours are wonderful.
Hugs
Wendy xx

Sandra Wright. said...

So sweet, love Eeyore, but Pooh is my favourite.
Love your colour choice...

Thank you for playing along in our very first challenge over at CraftyHands...x

Debs said...

Totally adorable - and not cheating in any way shape or form - the creativity is all in the design - coloured image or not.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Debs xx

♥Gemma♥ said...

Loving this card hunni, it's beautiful and love Eeyore too...

Have a lovely weekend!!
hugs and xxx
Gemma

L.B. said...

Super fun

Christine L said...

Awwwww just how flippin cute is he??????? I want to give him a hug NOW!!!

Big hugs for you too ..
Christine x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ahh heres a HUG with your name on it!!!(((BIG HUG)))) love this one its so cute, Love Hazelxox

Rachel B. said...

Very pretty!

Sue B said...

Oh Laurie… this is SO sweet and adorable… I love Eeyore… you really do just want to hug him!! I love the fab colour combo and the flowers are just perfect. It's a gorgeous design hun!!! and you certainly shouldn't feel like you cheated because it's all about the shapes, colours and embellies… and you sure nailed it here my friend! :-))
Hope you are having a lovely weekend!
Big hugs
Sue xx

Janice said...

It's a beauty Laurie. Love the colour combo and Eeyore is just perfect in his frame. Hope you had a good weekend, Jx

Anonymous said...

oh this is just adorable! who doesn't love Eyeore! thanks for playing in our critters challenge at Use It Tuesday and hope to see you again.
Tammy DT

Mary J said...

Ack! So adorable Laurie!!!

Pami said...

Oh this is just too cute Laurie!! I know what you mean about colouring an image, when I use a pre coloured image I always feel like I am cheating! Hope you are ok hon. P x

Melissa Bove said...

Super adorable card!! Love this!! Eeyore is my favorite!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

Alex H. said...

What a super cute card!!! Really love it.
Hugs, Alex

cats whiskers said...

Wow fab card hun, I just love any Winnie the Pooh Character. Thanks for your lovely comments
Hugs
Jacs xxx

Unknown said...

This is fantastic!!I LOVE Eeyore!! Love the colors you used.. and the silver heart.. just wonderful!!! I love this so much!!!

- Susan
{Scrap A Thousand Words}

ps... There is a DT Call over at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges

Louise said...

So very sweet my kids loved the winnie pooh characters.
Louise xx

Cristina said...

I just love this card. He is my favorite character so this card is fantastic.

Cristina
VintagePink39.blogspot.com