Followers

Friday 13 December 2013

Candy Winner

Hello Peeps, sorry I'm a bit late with this post, the big clean up continues!! We have met with 2 out of the 3 insurance companies, last one tomorrow then lots of red tape to get through to decide which one will (if any) pay for what!!

Any way enough of my misery I'm here to announce the winner of my scoreboard candy, I let Mr Random do the honours and this is what he came up with


That's you Wendy F  

I'm going to post it off first thing in the morning as I'm dashing off to Leicester to my Mums after the insurance man has been. I can get your address from Diva's. Congratulations and I look forward to seeing what you make with it.

I'll put some more candy up after Christmas, hopefully the drama will have settled down by then!!

Love 'n' Hugs Laurie xx

4 comments:

Wendy said...

WOW! It's me, thank you so much Laurie I'm so lucky and very excited, it's much appreciated.
So sorry to hear of the awful time you are having, do hope you get everything sorted out as soon as poss.
Take care
Hugs
Wendy xx

mags said...

Well done to Wendy and thanks again Laurie.
Hope things get sorted for you quickly.
Mags
x

Marjorie said...

Congratulations Wendy:).. Hope you get your insurance sorted soon Laurie xx
Hugs,
Marjorie xx

Wendy said...

Hi Laurie...So excited my simply scored arrived today :) I can not thank you enough, you are so kind and it's very much appreciated. It looks fab and can not wait to have a play, not sure that it will be this side of Christmas, so much still to do :(
Hope you have a wonderful Christmas and all the best for 2014.
Oh nearly forgot, thanks for the fabulous Christmas card too, hope you received yours.
Hugs
Wendy xx