Followers

Thursday 26 June 2014

Happy Birthday MAWTT

Well this isn't all going to plan at all, in fact I'm not even sure you can read this post!!  My computer died yesterday and everything to do with my blogging is trapped inside it! I'm trying to post this from my iPad as I'm in the middle of a blog hop to celebrate
MOVING  ALONG WITH THE TIMES 5th birthday. I don't know how to do links from here but you can find a link in my sidebar that will take you straight to the challenge blog for all the info you need re the new challenge and the amazing prizes (and yes that's plural) that you can win this week? We have loads!!! Also there are lots of prizes up for grabs on individual DT members blogs, you just need to make sure you comment on every blog hop post to be eligible to win. I have a fab little gift for one lucky commenter which consists of my favourite things. I don't want to give too much away it's a surprise!!!

Unfortunately I've not been able to access my card ( which is no longer in my possession) so to showcase Paper Nest Dolls who are sponsoring us I am reposting a card I actually blogged a few weeks ago.. I'm really sorry about this but there's not a lot I can do!!


This is Punk Ellie and she's such a little cutie, great to colour in. One of the prizes on offer is 3 of these super Paper Nest Dolls Digi images and there are some fabulous ones to choose from!!!



I've copied and pasted the list below for the blog hop, hopefully the links are there!! You need a letter from me before  you leave and that's an E. Happy hopping every one and Happy Birthday MAWTT 


Blog Hop Rules.

To be eligible for the Prizes you must visit all the blogs and collect a letter from each.  Then email Hazel at didosdesigns@yahoo.com with the word you have made with Blog Hop Word in the Subject Line.  You must send the word to us to be in with a chance of winning!!!! 
Each DT Member will announce their winner on their own blog from the comments.

Well I now have a new computer to investigate buying, hopefully all my files can be rescued especially my digi stamps!!!
I'll try and keep you posted!! Love 'n'Hugs Laurie xx

37 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

I can see you!!! Please dont worry about it all, Computers are a bugger!!! Love this card too and its so sweet, Thank You for all the hard work you do for the challenge, Much Love Hazelxx

mixamatoasties said...

I can see you! Fab card, love that image.

Happy birthday to us! Cheers.

Susan xx

meg said...

love the card on the MAWTT blog congrats on posting from your i-pad I wouldn't know where to start.

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Ooh poor you, hope you get your files sorted. Gorgeous pretty card

New Creations said...

Gorgeous image and fab colouring!! Pretty embellishments and lovely PP!!

ellyscard creatief said...

Lovely card Laurie.
Gr Elly

KT Fit Kitty said...

So sorry to hear about your computer troubles - I've been there, but luckily I got it fixed and didn't lose any data. I hope they can salvage yours as well!

Your card is beautiful and your colouring is gorgeous! The flowers are so pretty! I love how you added the bling to the bow too!

Happy Birthday to MAWTT! I have enjoyed playing along in your challenges many times! Thank you for the fun blog hop! Wishing you a joyful day!

Becky said...

This is beautiful Love the cute image and love your array of flowers.

Sue B said...

You've done well Laurie... your post looks great!!
and I love your card... she's a real cutie and the papers and flowers are very scrummy!
Hope you get a new computer sorted out soon... and hopefully they will be able to retrieve your data off the old one.
Take Care hun
Lotsa Love Sue xx

Sarah said...

Your card is adorable even if it wasn't the one you intended to show!! I love the colour and your gorgeous flowers and ribbon are scrumptious!!

Debs said...

Glad you got your post sorted Laurie - adorable card - uber cute image.
Hope you get your computer sorted soon.
Debs xx

Golden Goddess Designs said...

wow! love this card!

Tammy said...

Your post looks great Laurie.. Adorable card, fabulous coloring and beautiful embellies as always!
Hugs, Tammy

Kathleen said...

Coming over loud and proud here Laurie, fabulous as before.
It never rains but it pours for you.
Hope you do manage to get all your data back, that was one thing I was worried about when mine went down earlier in the year so bought an external backup box thingy.

Love
Kath x

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is so beautiful Laurie, I love it!!
Kevin xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Really pretty card, love the colours!
Hugs Shell xx

Hazel said...

Hope you're up and running again soon. Love this card, it's gorgeous. Hazel L. x

Christine L said...

Oooh eeeeek! I do hope you get yourself sorted out.... don't you just hate technology when it goes wrong? LOL!

Whenever you made this card doesn't matter... it's fabulous and a perfect use of this PND image! She looks so good against those papers... and you're right... they are a pleasure to colour!

Have a good weekend..
Christine x

Teresa said...

Beautiful card and great blog hop - thankyou!

Lisa J said...

Lovely Card and gorgeous flower arrangement. Thanks for sharing!!

Janice said...

Poor Laurie, that is just terrible, your computer going into melt down. I hope you have a back up of those digi images cause your Sat Cans alone must take you into triple figures! Love today's little lady. Loved her before, so she is more than able to cope with being in the spotlight twice. Hope you have a better weekend than you've had week, Jx

cardmakingisfun said...

Computer problems, ugh been there done that :) Hope you will sort things out. The card is beautiful, so feminine. Happy birthday! Hugs, Diana

catherine said...

Such a fabulous project for the birthday celebrations and thanks for such a great blog hop too
x catherine

Carmen said...

This card is so pretty. I love how delicate it is and the digi is perfectly colored.

KraftyKoolKat said...

So sorry you are have computer problems. Your card is so gorgeous Laurie, it is a lovely image and you have done it proud with your fantastic colouring.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Paddington fan said...

What a beautiful card, your colouring is perfect and I love the flowers and the gorgeous bow! Hope your computer problems get sorted out really soon. Congrats to everyone at MAWTT on your birthday and here's to many more!! Love Jacky x

Stacey said...

such a sweet card. I love the flowers. Thanks for a fun blog hop x

Unknown said...

Ooooh don't know what I'd do if my lappy broke!!! I think I'd break with it!

Fabulous card - be happy to see it as many times as you care to show it!

Happy 5th birthday to us!!

Sarah

Ella's Design said...

Technology is a wonderful thing, when it's working, Laurie! Hope your get your PC problem fixed soon!
In the mean time, your card is fabulous! Love the pretty pink tones, cute image and gorgeous embellies!
Happy 5th Birthday MAWTT and fingers crossed for the hop! Lisa x

Whisper said...

Oooo fabby card, am loving the colours and super image too, Luv Sam x

Debbie said...

Gosh this is one adorable card.So sorry you're having some computer problems,fingers crossed that you can rescue your files.Computers eh!!Hugs Debbie x

Marjorie said...

Your card is fab, and so sorry to hear you are having trouble with your computer, hope it's on the mend soon:)
Hugs,
Marjorie xx

Jessi said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

Leeann said...

I love Paper Nest Dolls. Your flower cluster is so inspiring! Gorgeous card.

Thanks for the hop and congrats to MAWTT!

Marianne said...

Hope you get your computer troubles sorted out soon. I hadn't seen this card before, but it's really pretty.

Katie L Oakley said...

Love it! :) Happy Birthday xxx

Diane said...

Fabulous coloring and card design.

Hugs diane